Friday 26 February 2016

Beauty on The Leaf


This few photos was taken many years back at botanic garden. I just love the colours of different kind of plants & also my personal addiction plants I love to grow. I always find ferns & caladium type plants extremely colour, just by the leaves itself can the my mind away.



I love ferns very much for evergreen plants their leafs &
patterns are very unique
 This few photos was taken many years back at botanic garden. I just love the colours of different kind of plants & also my personal addiction plants I love to grow. I always find ferns & caladium type plants extremely colour, just by the leaves itself can the my mind away.
this is also one of the plant the I am very interested in growing,
it have that pinkish colour at the center of it leaf

this vine plant have a very digital colouring on it pretty cool

this is the same family as the pinkish leaf plant but in different colour,
this is also in one of my interest listed plant to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment