Saturday 27 February 2016

Hybrids - Dendrobium Enobi Purple

Hybrids - Dendrobium Enobi Purple

I got an orchid a few days ago at Ikea for my collection to try on to bust my confidence up to grow orchids. This flowers of the orchid is very well pattern. I didn't know what hybrid is it so I look in to the orchids farm website in Singapore.

So after a long & stressful search it hybrid name is 'Dendrobium Enobi Purple' but it was label at the orchid pot miniature orchids but i think is because it was a seedling orchid but even so it small size it have 3 spike of blooms.


Hybrids - Dendrobium Enobi Purple

 I put a 15cm ruler just to show how small it really is. But still the flowers is very beautiful. But when it get older the flower will have more of the purple colour covering the paddles.




Hybrids - Dendrobium Enobi Purple



I shall do an update on my Hybrids - Dendrobium Enobi Purple when it grow larger in the future or if anyone requested on its growth i might just do an update when i am free.




No comments:

Post a Comment