Sunday 6 March 2016

My Watering Style

My Watering Style

Many people have different ways of watering your plants. I used a few ways to water my plants.
  1. Self watering pots - for plants that need a lot of water.
  2. Drip system - for my sensitive plants
  3. Spray watering bottle - for fast cleaning & cooling for large leaves plant like 'Caladium' plants also for my orchids if the day is too hot.
I love spray watering bottle best because it can spray large diameter of an area & clean the dirt of my Caladium type plants which there like their leaves to be clean at all time for a lust growth.

1.5L spray watering bottles (pump type)
 
I am planning to get a larger on the can hold at less 10L of water for all the plants I have. Yap this work for me & all my plants exclude my African violet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment