Sunday 13 March 2016

13 March 2016 Full Update & New Orchid Collection

13 March 2016 Full Update & New Orchid Collection

Sorry I haven't been active on the update busy with work lately. So now I will do a weekly update on my plants, & a lot of growth this week so just to show you readers what is growing.

Orchids update;
Cattleya Slc. Little Fairy 'Jennie AM/AOS Note: Limited'
Cattleya Slc. Little Fairy 'Jennie AM/AOS Note: Limited

Cattleya aurantiaca

Phalaenopsis Tying Shin Pink Kite 'Geneva' AM/AOS '

Dendrobium  Enobi Purple 'Splash AM/AOS, AM/HOS

A lot of new bloom on the orchids my Cattleya is blooming, my Phalaenopsis still in bloom & my Dendrobium is in full bloom but some of it flowers wider off. & also I have also ID. my Cattleya orchids for their true identities. & also I have been doing some experiment with my Den. Enobi & I also got a new pot of Bl. Yellow bird for the bathroom window seal see how they grow so far so good. Because today is feeding day so I put them outside for the day. Will do at update on bathroom experiment.

New Collection Orchids;
Phalaenopsis  'Sweetheart'

Phalaenopsis Cornu-cervi

Phalaenopsis Cornu-cervi

I rescued the Phalaenopsis 'sweetheart' from Ikea it was pretty damaged on leaves & roots but it have a very soft green medium size flowers so I take my chances with that. & my first Species Orchid Phalaenopsis cornu-cervi the flower is small & waxy & there is a now stem spike growing out, it was in the small hanging plastic net pot so small that its roots is bigger than the pot itself. I repotted them yesterday so hope they grow better.

Calatheas Update;

Caladium rack small 3 tier

Calathea Makoyana

Calathea Roseopicta

My Calathea Makoyana have new leaves growth & c. Roseopicta showing off its new leaf. I have shifted the 3 tier rack near to our house entrance so it can provide us with flesher air flow. I love Caladium plants because they are natural air purifier & of cause they re pretty to look at too.

African Violets Update;

New planter pot for my African Violets

AV. Mary CraigLrgdb

AV. Mary CraigLrgdb

AV.  Blue Blazes

AV.  Blue Blazes

AV. Christmas Dream

AV. Christmas Dream
My African Violets is doing great Still in bloom & blooming & their leaves is starting to show this shine when it have the right amount of humidity in its grow space. But the leaves is prom to dust so I bought a set of kids paint blushes from Ikea with different size & shape for different parts of the leaves cleaning. They do very well near the windows great indoor plants, & will also be getting fertilizer to feed them to give them to bloom more healthy flowers.

Re-Constructing The Mean Rack Update.

Recycled Rack as Planting Rack
The old layout is very massy & disorganize so I did a few adjustment yesterday, but at the bolt are in bad condition so it told me very long time to unbolt them. Now is much more organize & more space for my plants & collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment